Only Registration Includes:
- Access to all conference sessions, poster and exhibition area
- Conference kit including name Badge, program booklet and Abstract Book
- 2 Coffee breaks and Lunch for all the conference days
- Certificate accreditation from Organizing Committee
Virtual Registration Includes:
- Present at the conference virtually from home
- Access to all Presentations
- E-Abstract Book and Program
- E-Certificate for Presentation/Participation
- Complimentary Breakfast Buffet
- Stay for the reserved nights
- Complimentary Standard WiFi
Refund/Cancellation Policy is not applicable if the conference is postponed due to natural disasters or unpredictable activities beyond organizers control including without limitation, force majeure, natural disasters, sabotage, accident, trade or industrial disputes, terrorism, strikes or hostilities. The organizer will provide opportunity for the registered participants to transfer their registration fee and accommodation charges to any future editions or related conferences.
Refund requests must be made in writing or via email to the respective conference secretariat. If the registrant is unable to attend, and is not in a position to transfer his/her participation to another person or event, then the following refund/Transfer arrangements apply, Keeping in view of advance payments towards Venue, Printing, Shipping, Hotels and other overheads, we had to keep Refund/Transfer Policy is as following slabs
- All cancellations must be sent in writing via e-mail to the conference secretary
- Cancellation order placed before 90 days of the conference: Eligible for 50% of payment Refund.
- Cancellation order placed within 90-60 days of Conference: Eligible for 40% of payment Refund.
- Cancellation order placed within 60-30 days of Conference: Not eligible for refund but transferred to upcoming event
- Cancellation order placed within 30 days of Conference: Neither eligible for refund, nor transferrable to future events
- Refunds will be made in the second week after the completion of the conference
Terms and Conditions:
- By registering for the conference you hereby agree the terms and conditions.
- The organization reserves the right to make alterations to the program, date and/or venue at any time without prior notice.
- Organization is not responsible for any loss or damage as a result of substitution, alteration, postponement or cancellation of an event due to causes beyond its control including without limitation, force majeure, natural disasters, sabotage, accident, trade or industrial disputes, terrorism, strikes or hostilities.
- The organization reserves the right and holds the sole discretion to cancel any conference at any time in case of any unavoidable and unforeseeable circumstances. Organizer will have no further liability to the client.
- Registrations remain valid for event with new dates or for future editions, if the conference has to be postponed by causes beyond organizer control. Refund policy is not applicable in this condition.
- In the event of cancellation, the organization will use reasonable and suitable alternative arrangements such as posting the news of cancellation on the appropriate event website to alert those who have booked or purchased tickets to attend the event.
- Delegates are responsible for checking this information prior to the event. We advised to keep checking the website for updates of our conference.
- The organizers will not accept any liability for personal injuries or for loss or damage to property belonging to the delegates, either during, or as a result of the conference.